Exercise & Nutrition for Triathletes
As a triathlete, there is always so many components of training and life that we need to get right to be able to avoid burnout, getting injured and continue our life as a triathlete.
As triathlon is an endurance sport that requires the body to perform at a high level for a long period of time, muscular endurance training and mobility should make up 90 percent of your training outside of your sport.
In this 6-week self guided course, you will be taken through a series of exercises that focus on building your muscular endurance and enhancing your bodies ability to move correctly by using various mobility exercises that improve the movement of your joints.
At the end of this course, you will have all the tools and information you need to keep your body moving well and feed it the right foods so you can stay at the top of your game.
The value of this course is $799 use code halfoff at checkout to get your 50% discount. This means you get all this for $399 – Paid over 8 Weeks, at just $49.95 per week!
What will you learn in this course?
• 3 sessions a week to enhance your overall movement, muscular endurance, and mobility to improve the movement of your joints.
• Articles and research that will improve your knowledge of movement for your sport and enhance your performance
• Recovery tips to help your body maintain a high level of performance
• All you need to know to keep your body moving at its peak during training and racing
• A full comprehensive nutrition course with 14 modules (run by the Health and Performance Collective a group of sports dietitians)
What will you need for this course?
• A keen and eager interest in wanting to learn how to move better
• A set of light medium and heavy weights
• A roller
• A soft ball or alternatively a pillow
• A power band or long theraband
• A yoga block or alternatively a stack of books
Created by the dietitians at Health & Performance Collective, some of Australia’s leading Advanced Sports Dietitians and Performance Nutrition specialists, the comprehensive course will teach you everything you need to know about fuelling for optimal performance.
Over 14 modules – packed with videos, audio, written info and worksheets – you’ll learn evidence-based, expert-backed advice for making the best possible nutrition choices as a triathlete.
You will gain the tools you need to achieve your goals, whether they be it in an FTP session on Zwift, a weekend brick session, or hitting the PB you’re chasing on race day.
You’ll swim/bike/run away from this course with a comprehensive understanding of:
The fundamentals of sports nutrition
How to build a healthy meal
What to eat before and after training
How to hydrate effectively
Managing digestive issues
Choosing supplements for endurance sport
Maintaining body composition
Fasted training tips
Nutrition for female athletes
Low FODMAP diets and endurance sport
How to avoid RED-S
Training day and race day meal plans and templates!