TRAIN ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Life does a great job of distracting us from our health goals, pulling us in different directions such as work, being a parent, and other commitments that give us very little time to train consistently, build strength and maintain healthy movement throughout our body. The Build program is one great training session that has been broken into 3 short workouts, so you can maintain consistency, learn how to train yourself effectively, do your training anywhere, anytime, and fit it into your schedule no matter how busy your life becomes.
If you want to learn how to move your body better, gain strength, improve your balance, and gain mobility then this course is for you.
We kick off your training with an online 45 minute private assessment, so we can:
- Understand your movement goals
- Understand your movement and injury history
- Assess your default movement patterns and assist you to understand them
- Teach you how to correctly set up for various exercises so you can get maximum benefits from your training
- Select 3 daily exercises from the resource library based on your assessment outcomes, that will assist your individual movement needs and enhance your performance outcomes.
YOU WILL NEED
- A mat
- A foam roller or alternatively a rolled up towel
- Yoga block – or alternatively a thick book 3 inches
- Swiss ball (not introduced for the first 6 weeks)
- Sliding discs (not introduced for the first 8 weeks)
- Power bands (not introduced until 10 weeks)