Are you sick of your body being stiff and sore?
We teach you how to take command, through learning how to train effectively so you can move at your best and stay young.
Life does a great job of distracting us from our health goals, pulling us in different directions such as work, being a parent, and other commitments that give us very little time to train consistently, build strength, and maintain healthy movement throughout our body. We have created the Build program to deliver 3 short and effective workouts, so you can maintain consistency, learn how to train yourself effectively, do your training anywhere, anytime, and fit it into your schedule no matter how busy your life becomes.
We know following a training program while juggling life’s commitments is challenging so we support you the whole way with regular check-ins and a private online catch-up session every 4 weeks to keep you motivated and on track with your training, so moving well becomes a regular part of your life.
Each block of training introduces a new tool so you get variety and stay interested while you learn how to move efficiently and train effectively.
If you want a program that builds with you and you want to learn how to move your body better, gain strength and endurance, improve your balance, and gain mobility then this course is for you!
We kick off your training with an online 45 minute private assessment, so we can:
- Understand your movement goals
- Understand your movement and injury history
- Assess your default movement patterns and assist you to understand them
- Teach you how to correctly set up for various exercises so you can get maximum benefits from your training
- Select 3 daily exercises from the resource library based on your assessment outcomes, that will assist your individual movement needs and enhance your performance outcomes.
Every 4 weeks we set up an online private training catch up to follow your progress, keep you motivated, and keep a check on your technique. All this is included in the price!
YOU WILL NEED
- A mat
- A foam roller or alternatively a rolled up towel
- Yoga block – or alternatively a thick book 3 inches
- Swiss ball (not introduced for the first 6 weeks)
- Sliding discs (not introduced for the first 8 weeks)
- Power bands (not introduced until 10 weeks)