Are you sick of being stiff and sore after you run or ride?
Learn how to train effectively so you move efficiently and boost your Run/Ride performance!
If you are a runner or rider, the training demands on the lower body are high. Maintaining good alignment and efficient movement throughout the body can be very difficult to fit in around your training program. Our platform is designed to deliver your sessions as 3 short workouts which are focused on teaching you how to train yourself effectively, anywhere, anytime, and fit it in around your current running regime. This gives you an optimal chance to train consistently, prevent injuries, and improve your overall performance.
We know following a training program while juggling your run or ride regime is challenging so we support you the whole way with regular check-ins and a private online catch-up session every 4 weeks to keep you motivated and on track with your training, so moving well and beforming at your best becomes a regular part of your life.
If you want to learn how to move efficiently, train effectively, and enhance your performance then this program is for you.
We kick off your training with an online 45 minute private assessment, so we can:
- Understand your movement goals
- Understand your movement and injury history
- Assess your default movement patterns and assist you to understand them
- Teach you how to correctly set up for various exercises so you can get maximum benefits from your training
- Select 3 daily exercises from the resource library based on your assessment outcomes, that will assist your individual movement needs and enhance your performance outcomes.
Every 4 weeks we set up an online private training catch up to follow your progress, keep you motivated, and keep a check on your technique. All this is included in the price!
YOU WILL NEED
- A mat
- A foam roller or alternatively a rolled-up towel
- Yoga block – or alternatively a thick book 3 inches
- Swiss ball (not introduced for the first 7 weeks)
- Sliding discs (not introduced for the first 8 weeks)
- Power bands (not introduced until 10 weeks)