Boost your run/ride performance!
If you are a runner or cyclist, the training demands on the lower body are high. Maintaining good alignment and efficient movement throughout the body can be very difficult to fit in around your training program. Our platform is designed to deliver your sessions as 3 short workouts which are focused on teaching you how to train yourself effectively, anywhere, anytime, and fit it in around your current running or cycling program. This gives you an optimal chance to train consistently, prevent injuries, and improve your overall performance.
If you want to learn how to move efficiently, train effectively, and enhance your performance then this program is for you.
We kick off your training with an online 45 minute private assessment, so we can:
- Understand your movement goals
- Understand your movement and injury history
- Assess your default movement patterns and assist you to understand them
- Teach you how to correctly set up for various exercises so you can get maximum benefits from your training
- Select 3 daily exercises from the resource library based on your assessment outcomes, that will assist your individual movement needs and enhance your performance outcomes.
YOU WILL NEED
- A mat
- A foam roller or alternatively a rolled-up towel
- Yoga block – or alternatively a thick book 3 inches
- Swiss ball (not introduced for the first 7 weeks)
- Sliding discs (not introduced for the first 8 weeks)
- Power bands (not introduced until 10 weeks)