Boost – Black
TRAIN ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
If you are a runner or cyclist, the training demands on the lower body are high. Maintaining good alignment and efficient movement throughout the body can be very difficult to fit in around your training program. Our platform is designed to deliver your sessions as 3 short workouts which you can do anytime, anywhere, and fit it in around your current running or cycling program. This gives you an optimal chance to train consistently, prevent injuries, and improve your overall performance.
We kick off your training with an online 45 minute private assessment, so we can:
- Understand your movement goals
- Understand your movement and injury history
- Assess your default movement patterns and assist you to understand them
- Teach you how to correctly set up for various exercises so you can get maximum benefits from your training
- Select 3 daily exercises from the resource library based on your assessment outcomes, that will assist your individual movement needs and enhance your performance outcomes.
YOU WILL NEED
- A mat
- Foam roller or alternatively a rolled up towel
- Yoga block – or alternatively a thick book 3 inches
- Swiss ball (not introduced for the first 6 weeks)
- Sliding discs (not introduced for the first 8 weeks)