TRAIN ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
As you know, triathlon is a very demanding sport that requires a lot of training for each of the disciplines swim, bike, and run. This leaves very little time to spend teaching your body how to optimise energy efficiency and improve movement performance. Our platform is designed to deliver your sessions as 3 short workouts, which you can do as many times a week as you like, as well as doing them anytime, anywhere, and fit it in around your current training program. This gives you an optimal chance to train consistently, prevent injuries, and improve your overall performance.
We kick off your training with an online 45 minute private assessment, so we can:
- Understand your movement goals
- Understand your movement and injury history
- Assess your default movement patterns and assist you to understand them
- Teach you how to correctly set up for various exercises so you can get maximum benefits from your training
- Select 3 daily exercises from the resource library based on your assessment outcomes, that will assist your individual movement needs and enhance your performance outcomes.
YOU WILL NEED
- A mat
- A foam roller or alternatively a rolled-up towel
- Yoga block – or alternatively a thick book 3 inches
- Swiss ball (not introduced for the first 6 weeks)
- Sliding discs (not introduced for the first 8 weeks)
- Power bands (not introduced until 10 weeks)