‘I have been working with Naomi for many years and she is simply the best around. Naomi provides a unique service that can bridge the gap between injured athletes to performance athlete through high level training techniques. I love Naomi’s online program as she provides something for everyone. Some people just need a short routine to maintain health, while others can go more in depth and work on some key areas or weakness or development. Naomi is a very knowledgeable, passionate trainer who gets results.’
(Coach and director of Moore performance triathlon)
Are you juggling the swim, bike, run, work, life challenge?
We teach you how to keep the niggles at bay and train to improve performance, so you can keep your Tri life going!
As you know, triathlon is a very demanding sport that requires a lot of training for each of the disciplines swim, bike, and run. This leaves very little time to spend teaching your body how to optimise energy efficiency and improve movement performance. Our platform is designed to deliver you 3 short guided lessons each week, which you can do as many times as you like and around your triathlon regime. They can be done anywhere and anytime, this gives you an optimal chance to train consistently, prevent injuries, and improve your overall performance during training and on race day.
We know following a training program while juggling everything can be challenging so we support you the whole way, with regular check-ins and a private online catch-up session every 4 weeks to keep you motivated and on track with your training. Our goal is to make performing at your best a regular part of your life.
We kick off your training with an online 45 minute private assessment, so we can:
- Understand your movement goals
- Understand your movement and injury history
- Assess your default movement patterns and assist you to understand them
- Teach you how to correctly set up for various exercises so you can get maximum benefits from your training
- Select 3 daily exercises from the resource library based on your assessment outcomes, that will assist your individual movement needs and enhance your performance outcomes.
We set up an online private training catch up once a month to follow your progress, keep you motivated, and keep a check on your technique. All this is included in the price!
On completion of your first 15-week program, we reassess your movement and level you up, so you are always being challenged appropriately and progressing well.
Still not convinced? Book your FREE 45 minute online assessment to experience what we do, ask questions, and see if its what you are looking for.
YOU WILL NEED
- A mat
- A foam roller or alternatively a rolled-up towel
- Yoga block – or alternatively a thick book 3 inches
- Swiss ball (not introduced for the first 6 weeks)
- Sliding discs (not introduced for the first 8 weeks)
- Power bands (not introduced until 10 weeks)