Amplify – Triathlon performance
‘I have been working with Naomi for many years and she is simply the best around. Naomi provides a unique service that can bridge the gap between injured athletes to performance athlete through high level training techniques. I love Naomi’s online program as she provides something for everyone. Some people just need a short routine to maintain health, while others can go more in depth and work on some key areas or weakness or development. Naomi is a very knowledgeable, passionate trainer who gets results.’
(Coach and director of Moore performance triathlon)
Are you struggling with those annoying reoccurring niggles?
As you know, triathlon is a very demanding sport that requires a lot of training for each of the disciplines swim, bike, and run. This leaves very little time to spend on your body teaching it how to optimise energy efficiency and improve movement performance.
Being a triathlete myself I understand the demands of the sport and the constant juggle of trying to fit in other life commitments. Over my training career, I have trained many triathletes recovering from injuries. The number one struggle most triathletes have is time. How do you fit in the conditioning and strength component 2-3 times a week around an already full 10-20 hours of training, plus work and life commitments without dropping the ball? This is when I realised that providing an online option where athletes can do an effective program at home and have regular online private sessions with me would mean the athlete gets stronger and reduces the chance of injury while being able to maintain their current training and workload.
I have carefully designed a variety of programs, which is selected to fit your current needs and movement ability. The sessions are no longer than 20 minutes long and can be done, anywhere, anytime, and can fit in around your current swim bike and run or regime. This gives you an optimal chance to train consistently, prevent injuries, and improve your overall performance during training and on race day.
Following a training program while juggling everything can be challenging so you are supported the whole way through your training, with regular check-ins and a private online training session every 4 weeks to keep you doing the exercises correctly, keep you motivated if needed, keep you on track, and to monitor your progress. Our goal is to make performing at your best and recovering swiftly a regular part of your life.
If you have a Triathlon coach I communicate with them to make sure your movement training is aligned with the goals of your triathlon program.
We start with an online 45-minute private assessment to:
- Understand your movement goals
- Understand your movement and injury history
- Assess your movement patterns and assist you to understand what is not serving you well
- Teach you how to correctly set up for various exercises so you can get maximum benefits from your training
- Selection of daily exercises from the member’s resource library which is chosen based on your assessment outcomes, This is to assist your individual movement needs and enhance your performance outcomes.
We set up an online private training catch up once a month to follow your progress, keep you motivated, and keep a check on your technique. All this is included in the price!
Why do we do an assessment?
If you are not assessing movement then you are guessing. For us to understand your body and needs an assessment and regular 1:1 sessions are essential to make real change. The assessment creates a benchmark for us to work from so we have measurable results each time we meet and reassess. We want you to succeed in your steps to becoming stronger, fitter and healthier. The only way we can get you there is to get a clear understanding of you and your specific health and fitness needs.
Who is the right person to become a Boost premium member?
• Someone that wants to learn how to be a better mover
• Someone that struggles with stiffness and tightness in the body ( I communicate with your health practitioner if you struggle with reoccurring injuries so your treatment and training is aligned)
• Someone that is self-motivated
• Someone with an eagerness to learn
• Someone that wants to learn how their movements are contributing to their swim, run and ride technique and performance
Who is not the right person to become a Boost premium member?
• Someone that has serious health conditions
• Someone who is experiencing acute pain
• Someone who is unmotivated and needs to be constantly hassled to do their training
• Someone that has had a recent operation
If you want to know if my premium service is for you then please send me a message below. I would love to hear from you!
YOU WILL NEED
- A mat
- A foam roller or alternatively a rolled-up towel
- Yoga block – or alternatively a thick book 3 inches
- Swiss ball (not introduced for the first 6 weeks)
- Sliding discs (not introduced for the first 8 weeks)
- Power bands (not introduced until 10 weeks)